We’ll support the theories we teach in this course with practical exercises, manual and computer simulations, and real-world examples. You’ll also participate in group working sessions and present team results.
By participating in this course, you will . . .
- Develop an understanding of Critical Chain Project Management, in which TOC is applied to project management to significantly improve on-time completions while dramatically reducing the project cycle
- Understand big-picture thinking
- Understand the damaging effects of localized decision-making and learn how thinking holistically leads to achieving your organization’s goal
- See how the TOC Thinking Process allows you to develop simple solutions to seemingly complex problems and deliver win-win solutions
- Understand the opportunities available to create an “ever-flourishing” organization, which allows you to grow your business so that current revenue becomes net profits in just a few years
- Learn how to create a sustainable, competitive advantage and grow your business at an unprecedented rate by providing the customer with a “mafia offer”—an offer so compelling that your customer finds it extremely difficult to refuse, but that your competitors are unwilling to attempt
- Understand the synergy between lean and the theory of constraints, which enhances your organization’s quest for operational excellence
James Holt, Ph.D.
—clinical professor of Engineering & Technology Management, Washington State University, Portland, Oregon. James has many years of experience with the U.S. Air Force and has studied, practiced, and taught the Theory of Constraints for more than 20 years. He has worked extensively on project management, systems operations, systems optimization, and organizational behavior and simplification.
Mandyam Srinivasan, Ph.D.
—faculty, Center for Executive Education, who holds the Pilot Corporation Chair of Excellence. Srini has many years of experience working with leading automobile manufacturers. He has published in a wide range of academic and professional journals and is the author of the books Streamlined: 14 Principles for Building and Managing the Lean Supply Chain
and Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases
$3,800 ($3,420 for TOCICO members)
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.