This course uses interactive engagements, individual and team coursework, lectures, and experiential and multimode learning to engage you to learn, think, and lead at higher levels. As a result of this course, you will . . .
- Learn to develop mission statements, vision, core values, priorities, and goals
- Develop strategies, metrics, and tasks
- Acquire techniques to ensure vertical alignment of your organization’s priorities
- Use governance to keep your strategic plans relevant and dynamic
- Learn how to cascade and communicate the strategic plan across all levels of your organization
- Learn key leadership techniques to ensure successful implementation
—director of the Center for Executive Education's Aerospace & Defense Executive Programs. James has worked in strategic planning across “total force” needs of the United States Department of Defense and has significant experience working with the aerospace and defense industry.
Chuck Parke, MBA
—faculty and executive director, Center for Executive Education, with 25 years in the manufacturing sector leading both manufacturing and R&D functions. Chuck has significant experience in leadership development coaching and mentoring in both manufacturing and academic settings.
Cost of the program includes:
- Most meals (excludes dinner)
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.