This course presents fundamental tools for effectively supervising technical professionals. Using a combination of discussions, interactive exercises, simulations, role-playing, and real-world case studies, you will . . .
- Understand the challenges of effectively managing technical professionals
- Enhance your management and leadership skills
- Increase your ability to communicate and influence others
- Develop coaching skills to enhance team-building and team and individual performance
- Learn to influence others and work across the organization
- Learn priority-setting and time management skills
Michael McIntyre, Ph.D.
—doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology with fifteen years of management consulting, corporate training, and executive coaching experience. Michael has significant experience running leadership development programs and helping mid-career professionals transition to leadership positions.
Chuck Parke, MBA
—faculty and executive director, Center for Executive Education, with 25 years in the manufacturing sector leading both manufacturing and R&D functions. Chuck has significant experience in leadership development coaching and mentoring in both manufacturing and academic settings.
Cost of the program includes:
- Most meals (excludes dinner)
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.