Leading the Three PROs: PROjects, PROgrams and PROfessionals
This three-day course is designed to help you improve and capitalize on your unique
leadership skills. You’ll learn how to develop relationships, motivate and empower your team members, and implement change successfully.
This course is also available as a custom course
on the Knoxville campus or at a location of your choice.
This course uses interactive learning, individual and team coursework, lectures, and experiential and multi-mode simulations to enhance your learning experience.
You’ll learn to . . .
- Identify ways to manage for success
- Understand change and establish expectations
- Develop relationships and reach agreements that work
- Motivate individuals to move in the same direction
- Identify key levers for leading and inspiring people
- Empower teams and implement change
You’ll leave the course with an individualized action plan for improving and capitalizing on your own unique leadership skills.
- Managers responsible for projects, programs, and other professionals
- Professionals wanting to expand their leadership expertise while improving accountability, creativity, and quality of solutions
- Leaders who need to build talented teams, get beyond compromise to reach agreements, and discover creative solutions to existing problems
April 15—17, 2013
September 30—October 2, 2013
Elaine Seat, Ph.D.
—faculty, Center for Executive Education. Elaine has 20 years’ experience as a design engineer and engineering manager and is the founder of the leadership development minor for engineering undergraduates at UT. She specializes in developing leadership skills for engineering and technical professionals.
Cost of the program includes:
- Most meals (excludes dinner)
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.