Yesterday’s negotiation skills will not work for tomorrow’s deals. Drawing from leading contracting experts and cutting-edge economic theories, you’ll leave this course inspired and motivated to take your contracting skills to the next level.
You’ll learn to apply proven techniques in order to . . .
- Set the stage for relationship-based collaborative contracting
- Align and incorporate stakeholders who may have different points of view, agendas, policies and requirements
- Write contract language that incorporates business objectives and deal points into a flexible framework
- Write contract clauses and schedules that are fair and balanced
- Develop hybrid contracting models to meet complex contracting challenges
Teams and individuals who draft, negotiate or manage complex contracts, including . . .
- commercial managers
- contract negotiators
- contract managers/administrators
- procurement professionals
- business development executives
- account executives
- alliance managers
- corporate managers in charge of procuring/providing outsourcing operations
- supply chain managers
- lawyers who support these functions
Jeanette Nyden, J.D.
—expert collaborative negotiator; author of Negotiation Rules! A Practical Approach to Big Deal Negotiations
and co-author of The Vested Outsourcing Manual: A Guide for Creating Successful Business and Outsourcing Agreements
. Jeanette has donated hundreds of hours mediating disputes for the non-profit Pierce County Center for Dispute Resolution.
$2,500 ($2,400 for CSCMP members; $2,125 for UT Supply Chain Forum members)
$1,250 if repeating the course
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.