Selecting the best strategic sourcing approach is dependent upon a variety of internal and external factors, and the maturity level of the current sourcing approach. This course examines the benefits of a more formal approach and explores various models used in industry today.
This program will invite your active involvement and encourage practice in class. You’ll be provided real examples in order to test the tools we’ll teach you.
Through this course, you will . . .
- Evaluate strategic sourcing model designs to determine the best approach for your organization
- Gain perspectives on the knowledge and expertise required to manage a strategic sourcing program
- Explore a number of tools to determine and support strategic requirements
- Be introduced to various types of analyses and see when and how to apply them in category strategy development
- Review a proven process for developing category-specific strategies
Bonnie J. Keith, MSA
—president of The Forefront Group, LLC, an international leader in Strategic Sourcing Transformation concepts. Bonnie has over 30 years of operations and supply management experience and has designed effective global procurement and supply management organizations.
Angela Easterwood, MBA
—managing director of The Forefront Group, LLC. Angela has a proven track record in category strategy development, collaborative business process redesign, supplier identification and assessment, total cost analysis, and the implementation of solutions for procurement automation.
$2,500 ($2,400 for CSCM members; $2,125 for UT Supply Chain Forum members)
$1,250 if repeating the course
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.