The classroom content for this course focuses on a customized case study woven throughout the curriculum, identifying challenges and opportunities specific to leading a successful manufacturing facility. You’ll work on an organizational leadership project applied directly to your organization, giving you an immediate return on your investment.
We place a strong emphasis on interactive learning, combining individual and team coursework, lectures, and experiential and multi-mode learning. You’ll be pushed to learn, think and lead at a higher level.
As a result of this course, you will . . .
- Learn strategic management techniques to enhance your organization’s full potential
- Gain an in-depth understanding of key performance management principles to create deliberate methods of improving business results across your organization
- Learn succession planning strategies that provide a smooth transition for a constant stream of organizational leaders by developing coaching and mentoring techniques to improve team performance and develop future leaders
- Overview principles in functional areas of human resources, plant finance/accounting, and operations
- Assess drivers and obstacles of critical organizational change
- Develop skills in change leadership by mastering processes and tools for managing the people side of change
- Understand the concept of high-performance teams and learn team-building skills including conflict management, development, selection, and retention
- Better understand the global business environment, increasing success for international assignments
- Learn priority-setting guidelines and time management principles
- Increase your ability to communicate and influence others through self-reflection and personal development
- Learn how to deal with the media and understand the importance of interacting with the community
- Develop one-on-one communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Explore multi-faceted communication strategies
A comprehensive Leadership Development Program is available as an add-on component and includes the following elements:
- Initial Leadership Assessment Center: This half-day exercise will be scheduled during the first residence period and includes a number of written, verbal, and experiential assessments that evaluate your leadership competencies and potential. The Leadership Assessment Center forms the foundation of an individualized leadership plan.
- Leadership Development Plan and Coaching: You’ll build an individualized leadership development plan under the guidance of a dedicated leadership coach. You’ll understand yourself better as a leader—and also the people you lead and the environment you lead in. The plan will include both short-term and long-term goals to help you develop your skills.
Basic program: $14,500
Add-on leadership component: $2,500
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.