This two-day workshop provides you the tools and methodology you need to sustain and maximize process improvement efforts. The course combines lectures, discussions, and breakout sessions to facilitate actual problem solving.
Key benefits you'll realize include . . .
- Learning a standard work methodology for all types of processes, including administrative and production
- Understanding documentation and communication requirements to sustain improvements
- Developing strategies to promote integration efforts
- Creating audit systems to ensure compliance with standard work
- Understanding how to integrate strategic planning with best practices
Chuck Parke, MBA
—executive director of the Center for Executive Education's Executive Programs as well as the lead faculty member for the Executive Leadership course offered by CEE for the U.S. Air Force.
Cheryl Hild, Ph.D.
—faculty member in the University of Tennessee Department of Statistics, Operations, and Management Science. Cheryl has authored numerous articles and is co-author of the book The Power of Statistical Thinking: Improving Manufacturing Processes
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.