This course offers an excellent overview of how those who generate demand in a value chain should interact with those who manage supply. You’ll be an active participant in the class, which uses a balance of theory and applied exercises to teach important concepts.
By participating in this course, you will . . .
- Understand the impact of demand on the supply chain and the considerable competitive advantages that can result from managing demand across companies
- Define value from the perspective of customers and learn how to manage the supply chain to deliver that value
- Learn how companies develop and use demand forecasts
- Build a foundation in the techniques, approaches and systems used to develop forecasts
- Better understand the development and limitations of forecasts
- Be exposed to the latest and most successful trends in forecasting, based on the faculty’s experiences with more than 400 companies
If you’re pursuing certification, a knowledge assessment (a test or other assignment) will be given after you complete the course.
J. Paul Dittmann, Ph.D.
, Executive Director of The University of Tennessee Global Supply Chain Institute
Mark A. Moon, Ph.D.
, Associate Professor of Marketing
$3,150 ($3,050 for CSCMP members; $2,677 for UT Supply Chain Forum members)
$1,575 if repeating the course
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.