The UT Executive Development Certificate program allows you to further your management education and strengthen your professional development with a schedule tailored to your needs.
The curriculum is designed in three parts to help you achieve competency in strategic-level organizational management. Earn your certificate by combining five open-enrollment courses as outlined below:
- Establish Your Leadership Core: Understanding the most compelling challenges faced by leaders today is the basis for our Strategies for Effective Leadership course. This required course is the foundation for the UT Executive Development Certificate and focuses on practical, applied strategies for success. Additional optional services are also available through the Graduate & Executive Education to further establish your leadership base.
- Strengthen Your Leadership Foundation: Applying targeted leadership skills to your particular area of expertise will further strengthen your leadership foundation. Choose one course from this curriculum area.
- Build Your Cross-Functional Business Base: Rounding out your organizational management education involves an understanding of all functional business areas, not just those in which you currently work every day. Choose three courses from this area that will offer you a broader perspective on your organization.
Establish Your Leadership Core
- Optional Services Available:
- Leadership Development Plan Leadership Assessment Center Individual Coaching Sessions
Strengthen Your Leadership Foundation
Cross-Functional Business Base
Graduate & Executive Education ~ 504 Haslam Business Building, Knoxville, TN 37996-4150
Phone:+1 (865) 974-5001 ~ Fax: +1 (865) 974-4989 ~ Email:email@example.com